Pre-2010 Grooves Conform to The USGA Rules for Amateur Competition.
You Save: $20.00
52 DEGREE BLACK MAGIC GAP WEDGE (RH)
The 52 degree gap wedge is excellent from 110 yards and in. It allows players to open the face and pull off shots around the green you would expect could only be done with a 56 degree sand wedge. The 52-degree wedge works well for those short bunker shots to any kind of chip or pitch around the green. It substantially reduces the chunking that many players have trouble with.
Custom Orders Available for Length, Flex and Grip thickness at no extra cost!
Each wedge comes with a premium head cover and short game tip booklet.
"My confidence with the short game is greatly improved with the Black Magic Wedge"
- The leading edge of the face improved lift enhancing performance in soft pitch shots, chip shots and lobs.
- The set back "No Hosel" design makes the wedges virtually impossible to shank.
- The improved "Extra Wide" sole creates exceptional bounce, preventing the head from digging into the turf or sand.
- "Comforms with USGA Rules"
- Technical Specification: 431 Stainless Steel Head | 120 Grams Powder Coated Steel Shaft | 300 Grams Head Weight | D-5 Swing Weight | 35.5 Standard Length with Regular Flex | 0 Degree Bounce Angle at impact | All Black Magic Wedges and Putters conforms to USGA Rules | Pre-2010 U-Grooves.
Usually ships in: