Pre-2010 Grooves Conform to The USGA Rules for Amateur Competition.
60 DEGREE BLACK MAGIC LOB WEDGE (RH)
The Black Magic Wedge 60 degree hybrid lob wedge gives instant lift on golf shots with little release because of the maximum grooves the USGA allows, that are on all Black Magic Wedges. This club works great from tight lies to sand shots and substantially reduces the chunking that many players have trouble with.
Custom Orders Available for Length, Flex and Grip thickness at no extra cost!
Each wedge comes with a premium head cover and short game tip booklet.
"The Black Magic Wedges allow me to swing through the shot in the sand without worrying about shanking any more"
- The leading edge of the face improved lift enhancing performance in soft pitch shots, chip shots and lobs.
- The set back "No Hosel" design makes the wedges virtually impossible to shank.
- The improved "Extra Wide" sole creates exceptional bounce, preventing the head from digging into the turf or sand.
- "Comforms with USGA Rules"
- Technical Specification: 431 Stainless Steel Head | 120 Grams Powder Coated Steel Shaft | 300 Grams Head Weight | D-5 Swing Weight | 35.5 Standard Length with Regular Flex | 0 Degree Bounce Angle at impact | All Black Magic Wedges and Putters conforms to USGA Rules | Pre-2010 U-Grooves.
Usually ships in: